1. Start with a fresh green pepper, red pepper, white onion and this salsa.
2. We’ll use low sodium turkey breast, 3 eggs per burrito, and refried beans.
3. Pam instead of oil. Spray an unheated pan for one second, then heat it up under medium heat.
4. While the pan is heating up, chop up the vegetable triad nice and chunky. Test the pan by sprinkling some water on it with your fingers. If it sizzles, it’s ready. Toss the vegetables in.
5. Raise the heat a bit and let them cook for around 3 minutes, then toss in the chopped turkey. Toss it around so it’s all mixed up. Let it cook around 3 minutes.
6. Scramble the eggs in a bowl, give your pan another one second spray, and pour the eggs in. Lower the heat back to medium and stir often.
7. Heat up another large, flat pan and when it’s ready (use the sprinkle test) place your large tortilla in it. Check it after one minute to make sure it’s not getting toasty. It should be warm, but soft so that it doesn’t crack like a tostada. Flip once.
8. Microwave around this much beans for one minute or use up another pan, but microwaving is easier.
9. Make sure the eggs and turkey are cooked well, then it’s ready to be wrapped!
10. Place the tortilla on a large plate and spread the warm, soft beans on one half of the tortilla.
11. Add your beautiful mixture.
12. Add the salsa.
13. Fold, tuck, and roll.
You may want to place it on the warm pan again while you prepare the garnishing.
14. Finish off your masterpiece with some colorful garnishings!